On Saturday the 3rd July 2010, the Band of 121 ( Nuneaton ) Squadron was on parade as Her Majesty's Lord Lieutenant of the County of Warwickshire Martin Dunne , formally opened the new Joint Cadet Force HQ in Warwick .
Colonel John Mytton, Commandant of Warwickshire and West Midlands South ACF and Wing Commander Pravin Ladwa Officer Commanding Warwickshire & Birmingham Wing ATC were present at the opening of the Joint Cadet Force HQ
This long awaited building is now the new home of the Warwick Platoon, B Company Warwickshire & West Midland Army Cadet Force and 1368 (Warwick & Royal Leamington Spa) Squadron Air Training Corps.
In keeping with the spirit of cooperation between the ACF and the ATC who will now share the new joint facility, members of the Army Cadet Force Warwickshire Corps of Drums and the Band of 121 (Nuneaton) Squadron Air Training Corps joined forces to provide the music for the opening ceremony, during which, the flags of both Cadet Forces flew side by side.
More Images of the Opening of Warwick Joint Cadet Force HQ